Manchester Homicide Defense Lawyer
Protect Your Future with George T. Campbell, Attorney at Law
Were you recently charged with vehicular homicide, manslaughter, or murder? These are the most serious criminal charges and you will want to take action immediately if you want to secure a favorable outcome. In certain cases, suspects could face life-altering prison sentences and even life in prison.
If you are facing a homicide charge, time is of the essence. At George T. Campbell, Attorney at Law, I am prepared to respond to your case, assess the details of the allegations against you, and ensure that you receive the consideration you deserve both in and outside the courtroom. Favorable outcomes can be possible in these cases, but it takes a seasoned Manchester criminal defense attorney to diligently pursue them on the defendant's behalf.
Do not hesitate to start exploring your legal options. Call my office at (603) 787-5364 today to start the process.
Homicide & Related Charges in New Hampshire
Any criminal allegation in which it is suspected a loss of life occurred is considered especially serious. Under New Hampshire statutes, there are various criminal charges that address these instances and provide significant penalties for those convicted.
I have experience handling the following cases:
- First-degree murder: Purposefully causing the death of another person or knowingly causing the death of another person during the commission of a crime.
- Second-degree murder: Knowingly causing the death of another person or recklessly causing the death of another person and demonstrating an indifference to the value of human life.
- Manslaughter: Recklessly causing the death of another person or doing so upon being provoked.
- Negligent homicide: Negligently causing the death of another person (a Class B felony).
- DUI vehicular homicide: Negligently causing the death of another person as a result of driving drunk (a Class A felony).
Why Retain George T. Campbell, Attorney at Law?
When you are facing serious criminal penalties, you need a hard-hitting Manchester homicide defense lawyer in your corner. With 23 years of legal experience, I am the advocate you want behind you in the days ahead. I am proud of my reputation for excellence that includes maintaining an AVVO badge, being a New Hampshire Top Lawyer, and being named among the Best Lawyers in America for my DUI defense skills.
During this critical time, it is essential that you have a tenacious Manchester homicide defense lawyer you need in your corner. Contact my offices today to request an initial consultation.