New Hampshire Criminal Defense Attorney
Concerned About Your Legal Options After Being Criminally Charged?
If you have been accused of a criminal act in New Hampshire, you likely have urgent concerns about what your legal options are and how to proceed in a way that protects your rights and interests. At my New Hampshire criminal defense law firm, my mission is to intervene in these circumstances, slow the judicial process down, and ensure that my clients receive the consideration they deserve both in and outside the courtroom.
Why do clients continue to choose George T. Campbell, Attorney at Law?
- I have more than 20 years of trial experience in local and federal courts.
- I have been named for numerous industry accolades for my defense work.
- I have been trusted to instruct other attorneys on courtroom strategy.
- I serve clients throughout the state of New Hampshire.
- I take a client-centric, results-driven approach to representing clients.
- I welcome the opportunity to fight for my clients before a judge and jury.
- I offer initial, no-obligation consultations to all prospective clients.
If you or a loved one have been arrested, time is of the essence. Contact a Manchester criminal defense attorney who is ready to respond to your case. Call (603) 787-5364 today.
Why Trial Experience Matters
Too often in our criminal justice system, defendants are pressured by prosecutors and their own attorneys to agree to plea deals to resolve their case. At my firm, our approach is different. As an experienced litigator, I assess every case I take on for a possible trial.
Often there are issues in the state's case, the chain of evidence, or law enforcement conduct that jeopardize the legitimacy of the charges against the accused. These are flaws that need to be brought to the forefront of a criminal allegation and exposed to a judge for assessment. At my Manchester criminal defense law firm, clients can trust that their case will be exhaustively examined for possible these defense strategies and that they will never be pressured into a deal that does not serve their best interests.
The best law firm out there.- Meghan
He is an excellent advocate for both business and personal requirements!- Marianne
The most trustworthy, knowledgeable, and caring attorney I have ever met.- Brad
I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great DUI lawyer.- Previous Client
Mr. Campbell provided excellent legal advise and counseling and continues to do so for our family.- Bruce